Friday, December 12, 2008

My Birthday

Mommy and Daddy have been hogging all the computer time lately surfing the web before the holidays, but I finally wrestled the computer from them to fill you in. :) I thought I'd upload a few more pictures of my birthday and give you a few more details. For those who don't know, Mommy was induced on Tuesday, Sept 30 at 9 am and was in labor until 1 am that night! (I was wondering why it was so uncomfortable inside :p) Then, the nice nurses and doctors said that it looked like I was ready to come out, so they had Mommy start pushing.. unfortunately, my heart rate kept dropping every time Mommy pushed, so at 3 am, they told Mommy that she had to have a C section to get me out. Afterward, it turned out that my head was bruising from all the pushing, so I guess I got stuck. It was so cold when I came out, but then I got to meet Daddy for the first time (even before I met Mommy) and everything was much better!

Next Update: Month 1 & 2!

1 comment:

  1. hehee i'm so glad you wrote again ming-ming =) wow just look at home much you have grown since you were born! it's a HUGE difference. =) have a wonderful first christmas!!

    ReplyDelete