Later when mommy came by, daddy put me on my front again, but by that time I was too tired. Rolling over is hard work! Maybe I'll roll over for mommy some other time.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Success!
Yesterday morning, while daddy was playing with me, he put me down on my front so I could get some tummy time. I decided I wanted to be adventurous and practice some of the moves mommy showed me the day before. So I lifted a leg and arm, felt a big rush, and suddenly found myself on my back! Daddy seemed totally caught off guard and surprised, because he immediately put me back on my front as if to say that he didn't believe that I really rolled over by myself. So just to prove him wrong, I did it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow! great job on your first 2 rolls!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you Ming Ming.
ReplyDelete