It's been awhile since my last post and I've learned so many new things since then! :) Before I left for Dallas in mid-May, I started learning how to move from one spot. At first, I could only push myself up on my arms and push myself backwards. Then, at the beginning of June, while I was in California, PoPo helped me learn how to push off on my feet and inch forward on my stomach. A day later, Gong Gong taught me how to stand by myself in my playpen while holding on to the side. By the time we returned home in the middle of June, I had finally learned how to crawl on both hands and feet. (Although, when I get impatient, I still fall on my stomach and go back to the army/stomach crawl.) Last week, I learned how to pull myself up on myself on different pieces of furniture. Last night, Daddy and Mommy realized it was really time to babyproof everything and they put up a safety gate for me in the kitchen.
Here's a video from today that shows off all my new skills! :) (And yes, I'm going for the wall outlets!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww so strong!! :) way to go mingming!!
ReplyDeleteMing-Ming is so samrt and strong.
ReplyDelete