Thursday, July 2, 2009
Pulling Up at Night!
I've been so excited by my new skill that I've been pulling up in the middle of the night! On Monday night, I woke up and decided to practice. I pulled myself up and hung onto the crib railing. Unfortunately, I couldn't get back down and got stuck there. I started crying, but nobody came to rescue me, probably because Mommy and Daddy want me to learn to go to sleep without needing their soothing. I finally just started whimpering, because I didn't know what to do. After a few more minutes, Mommy came in and helped me to lie back down. Mommy and Daddy said that they felt really sad that I got myself stuck and that they will teach me how to lie back down myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh that's so sad! hope you learn how to come down soon. it's gotta be tiring hanging on.
ReplyDelete