Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New School

Yesterday was my first day at "new school." :) Mommy and Daddy signed me up for a longer 3 day program which consists of a little more structure and lots of new friends. When I got to my classroom, I was so excited! There were new toys and new friends everywhere and I couldn't help but run off and play. Then, when it was snack time, and my teacher asked me to wash my hands, I realized that she meant that I could step up and use the sink all by myself with no help from adults!!! (There's a little sink for kids in the room.) That really made me happy, because Mommy and Daddy never let me do that at home with the big sinks. Later, I got to play with trains and have circle time and read and sing and dance with my new friends, and we even went out to the playground! :) I had a little trouble sleeping in a room with all these people, but after I got settled with Owl, I was alright and just went right to sleep. When Mommy came back to pick me up, all I could say was "new school, cracker", and "fish, elevator." (Mommy wants you to know that I got to eat graham crackers for snack at school and that I found a new toy fish named Nemo that I put in the toy parking garage elevator. I really love elevators!) I really didn't want to leave, but Mommy asked me to get ready, so finally I helped Mommy open the door and walked through. I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. how fun :) Ming ming is making friends :) so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! glad he's having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete