Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 6 Month to Me!

Hello :) it's been a long time! I went to California last week for my 6 month birthday and experienced my first plane flight! Mommy said I was a good boy, because I slept for half of each flight which made life alot easier for Mommy and Daddy. Also, I didn't cry at all on the plane! (Only before getting on the plane in Boston, I got scared of the hand dryer in the bathroom and couldn't stop crying...) All the other passengers said I was such a good boy. On my 6 month birthday, I decided to give Mommy and Daddy a gift! I finally learned how to roll over from my back to front, and now I can't stop. Mommy has been trying to get me on video, but I don't like to perform on cue. :p Here's one that Uncle Michael took of me after I already rolled over once. Unfortunately, I was too tired to roll over a second time...




Oh - and I also learned how to stick out my tongue! Here's me with Auntie Jenn. (That's eczema on my face, btw.)

1 comment: