Hello :) I turned 10 months old yesterday! This week has been full of lots of fun and new experiences for me. On Tuesday, I went swimming for the first time. At first I was scared because the water was so cold, but then I got used to it and I loved splashing around. On Thursday, I went on a playdate with my friend, Isabel, and we went on the swings (my 3rd time ever!) Isabel and I had almost the same due date, but she was born premature, so she is a bit older than me. On Friday, I went to the Boston Children's Museum and discovered their infant toddler playroom with aquarium. (My favorite were the tiny tropical fish.) On Saturday, I went to Portsmouth, NH and went to the beach for the first time. The sand was so fine - I loved the feel of it on my hands and feet (and in my mouth too - though Mommy didn't like that too much!)
Mommy hasn't had time to upload all those pictures yet, but tie you over, she has three swinging videos of me laughing and playing with Isabel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy 10 months mr. mingming!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute videos! That baby laugh is just the best sound ever.
ReplyDelete