Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moving Furniture

Hi :) I've finally returned from my travels to Dallas and the East Bay. It was lots of fun seeing all the grandparents and aunties and uncle. :) While on my trips, I got to eat alot of yummy food cooked just for me and I showed off all my new skills including balancing, trying to walk, and learning how to go down the stairs backwards. After I got back, I picked up a few more including how to put my bottle caps back on the bottle and put the rings back on the ring stack. My latest adventures include moving furniture all around the house. :) Here's a video of me moving my chair...


4 comments:

  1. Good job, MingMing! Now it's time for you to get pulled into the moving crew of cbc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful floor!!!! =) great job pushing furniture mingming ...

    have you figured out how to pull out the numbers and suck on the mat? lol

    ReplyDelete