Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Words

Hello! It's been another fun week for me. :) I was really lucky this weekend, because Daddy was home for 3 days and I got to play with him lots. He always helps me build really really tall structures with my blocks and lets me knock them down. Unfortunately for Daddy, he was home because he was sick. :( I've finally learned how to say Ming Ming, although it sounds a bit muffled. I learned how to leave my fork behind while I run around after a snack instead of running around with the fork. (Mommy and Daddy are glad!)

Also, I've been talking lots and lots! Some new words:

  • duc-gee (Ducky)
  • dad-dee (Daddy or Zachy or Mommy or other things I don't know the names of)
  • dis (this - when I point to things because Mommy used to point to things and say "this")
  • bye-bye dad-dee (Bye Bye)
  • say-see (Gracie - my friend from daycare)
  • ah-lee (Allie - my friend from church)
  • ale-son (Allison - my friend from church)
  • elbo (Elmo)
  • fuz-zy (Fuzzy - Mommy's panda bear)
  • tees (teeth or when I want my toothbrush)
  • uh-oh
  • yay
  • hooray
  • ai-ya
  • whoooahh
  • hap-pee (happy)

Mommy made me repeat a few more new words for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment