Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An Update - 20.5 Months

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 2 months since my last update! Things have been really hectic around here, as we flew to Seattle again over Memorial Day weekend for Auntie Karen & Uncle Sam's wedding. Yay! Seeing Gong Gong, Po Po, Er Ai Yi, Uncle Same, and Xiao Ai Yi is always lots of fun. I got to run around a lot and sleep in the same room with Mommy and Daddy which I love. :)

Unfortunately, over the last 2.5 months (since April 8th), I developed two boo boos on my neck. These turned out to be swollen lymph nodes and the last couple months have been filled with doctor appointments to figure out what's going on and what to do about it. Thankfully, all the doctors seem to agree on the diagnose and are now planning to do surgery on them to remove them sometime this summer/fall. I don't totally understand what's going on, but I know the doctors are helping me and I'm still happy to see them. Thankfully, these boo boos don't cause me much pain, but one of them is leaking, so I wear a band-aid most of the time. Mommy and Daddy always say that I'm still a happy boy despite everything!

Here's a picture of me riding a tricycle at my friend's birthday party this past Saturday. :) (Thanks Auntie Julia for taking the picture!) I also learned how to say "hap-py birth-day" that day.

2 comments:

  1. hihi big boy!!! yay i get to see u soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally.. a picture!! he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete