Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Conversation

Mommy keeps telling people how amazed she is by how much I've changed these past two months. She says I'm truly a little boy now. I think she's mostly surprised by how much conversation I can understand and how I can respond to her simple questions. Mommy and Daddy tell me that I give them so much joy and that makes me happy!

Yesterday, when Mommy got home, I heard her ask Daddy to help her bring in a Trader Joe's bag from the car. I got really really excited, ran to the front door and asked Mommy:

Me: "Tradah Jos?"
Mommy: "No, Ming Ming, we're not going to Trader Joe's"
Me: "Cos-soh?"
Mommy: "Sorry, Ming Ming, we're not going to Costco either"
Me: "Mall?"
Mommy: "Sorry, buddy, we're not going to the mall either today."

I was pretty disappointed! Obviously, Mommy's been taking me to these three places too much. :p Daddy couldn't stop laughing afterward!

5 comments:

  1. awww that's so cute.. and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha mingming is truly like you em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa SO cute! bringing him to the best places of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i can attest that MM really loves going out ...esp to those 3 places. but also loves going to church. hehee ;)

    ReplyDelete